Road bikes are a great way to stay fit and enjoy the outdoors. These noble machines have come a long way, and as they get stronger and lighter, the days of worrying that your carbon frame would break in half when you went over a speed bump are over. That being said, road bikes still take a fair amount of abuse, including the elements the rider puts it through. Roadies are known for their attention to detail when it comes to counting grams and making sure their air pressure is accurate to a fraction of a PSI. However, we see very few who choose to protect the most important aspect of their bike: The frame.
Undercover protection kits for road bikes
BIKESHIELD PROTECTION produces Undercover kits for a growing number of road and gravel bikes. All of our Undercover kits for road and gravel bikes include protection for the frame and fork. The protection kit will keep your bike looking like new for the rest of its life. Especially in the spring, when the road is still dirty and full of rocks and other debris, having a protective film on the downtube will help protect your bike from paint chips. Also, as more and more bikes can be successfully ridden on gravel roads that pose a much higher risk to your bike, you can have peace of mind knowing that your bike won't come out in bad shape.
Benefits of using a BIKESHIELD PROTECTION kit on your road or gravel bike.
- The qualities of our material make it much harder for dirt and grime to accumulate on your bike. It acts as a barrier between the elements and your bike, protecting it from nicks, scratches and wear.
- The material we use makes it harder for dirt to build up on your bike.
- It is much easier to clean a bike that has been wrapped than a frame that has been left bare.
- In the unfortunate event that you are involved in a bike accident, a protective cover can also help protect your bike's paint from major scratches.
- Without a doubt, it will increase the resale value of your bike, because even if you only use it for a year, it will offer peace of mind to the person who buys it.
- The films are made from durable materials that can withstand the rigors of road cycling. They are also easy to apply and remove, so you can keep your bike looking like new.
- Protects your bike during transport.
- Protects the wear areas of your road bike, such as the chainstay and the areas where the cables interact with your frame.
- If you plan to install bike panniers on your frame. We strongly recommend that you apply a protective film beforehand to ensure that your bike will not be scratched by the panniers and straps.
If you are looking for a way to protect your road bike, look no further, BIKESHIELD PROTECTION has the solution to your protection needs.